Air Quality Pollution Monitor, Detector, Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect PM2.5 Dust, Test Indoor Formaldehyde, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound; eBook (w/o Water Test Strips)
Free Shipping Included! Air Quality Pollution Monitor, Detector, Meter, Sensor, Tester; Detect PM2.5 Dust, Test Indoor Formaldehyde, TVOC Volatile Organic Compound; eBook (w/o Water Test Strips) by EG at Humble Opinion. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Manufactured by the company that hold this product's design rights, you can be confident this item is tried & tested; otherwise, any return cost is
Have you gone nose blind to household odors or dust?
Unlike cheaper models, FAN onboard allows REAL-TIME accurate monitoring of temperature (in C), humidity, formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds (TVOC), and micron-sized fine particulate dust (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10).
Problems with allergies?
See when you need to change your home's air filter. Watch the levels of indoor total volatile organic compounds drop when the windows are opened. Learn where air quality is poorer and where your allergies can worsen. Allergies that are difficult to control with unexplained coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath may be signs of sick building syndrome.
Tips on Use:
-Calibrate if 0.000 indoor readings noted. Calibration (zeroing) done by pushing I/O button 2x quickly and only done when in fresh outdoor air.
-Large variations / 9.999 TVOC readings do not indicate an error as this instrument is a sensitive electronic nose; environmental TVOCs vary much and high TVOCs often can result from interference from benign fragrances or odors.
-2.8" color 240 x 320 LCD
-2000 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
-HCHO Range: 0 - 1.999 mg/m3
-TVOC Range: 0 - 9.999 mg/m3
Features & Highlights
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & SCIENTIFIC - this next generation device accurately assesses temperature in Celsius, humidity level, and multiple measures of air quality including concentrations of formaldehyde, total natural & synthetic volatile organic compounds causing most odors (TVOC), and fine particulate dust matter (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10) which travel deeply into the respiratory tract, reaching the lung alveoli.
- ADVANCED FAN & SENSORS - Unlike cheaper models, this device has a built-in fan to quickly draw in ambient air to allow REAL-TIME measurements. It incorporates a laser sensor to measure levels of dust particles and has a second electrochemical semiconductor sensor to measure formaldehyde and natural/synthetic organic compound levels.
- AFFORDABLE & PORTABLE - this easy to carry device can help monitor air quality at home, in the car, and in hotel rooms. The large 2000mAh battery provides portable power when DC 5V micro USB charging is not available. Information is displayed on a clear 2.8" 320 x 240 pixel color LCD display.
- HEALTHY HOME? - Is your family suffering from sick building syndrome? This tool detects organic compounds like formaldehyde which has suspected links to nasal cancer and lung cancer emitted from many household materials. Its measurement of particulate pollution can also help you know when asthma may worsen and when to change your home's air filter.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & LIFETIME USA SUPPORT - We have worked with the supplier that holds this product's design rights so we are sure this item is tried and tested. We have Midwest-based chemist on staff to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards that is bundled with this detector.
|Item Size:||2.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|