Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
Features & Highlights
- Senses pressurized leaks, detects electrical arcing, and finds failing solenoids, valves, and bearings
- Ultrasonic sensor converts ultrasonic frequencies to an audible range so they can be heard
- Detects any pressurized leaking gas, including chlorofluorocarbon (CFCs), hydrofluorocarbon (HFCs), nitrogen (N), carbon dioxide (CO2), and steam
- Parabola horn aids leak detection from a distance and in noisy areas
- Extension tube provides additional reach for access to remote leaks
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amprobe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Fluke922/Kit, ean: 0095969355322,
The Fluke Airflow Meter/Micromanometer Kit makes airflow measurements easy by combining three tools: differential pressure, airflow, and velocity into a single, rugged meter. Differential pressure measurements only tell part of the story.Bright, back...