The Big Air industrial Ceiling fan is ideal for wet locations and has 96 inch span for maximum air movement. It is safe in wet locations (when installed in a GFCI protected branch Circuit). it features 6 speeds, 9 blade design for high volume air movement, with aerodynamic blade tip covers. Lightweight aluminum blades make installing the fan easy with 1 or 2 people. Silent operation with reduced motor noise and energy Saving DC motor means lower operating temperature and greater longevity. It also features reversible direction for changing seasonal needs. Remote control and 6 inch Downrod included.
Features & Highlights
- 96Span for maximum air movement
- Safe for use in wet locations (when installed in GFCI protected branch Circuit)
- 6 speed, 9 blade (oil rubbed Bronze) design for high volume air movement with aerodynamic blade tip covers and reversible direction for changing seasons
- Silent operation with reduced motor noise
- Energy saving DC motor means lower operating temperature and greater longevity
|Item Weight:||29 pounds|
|Item Size:||96 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||30 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Big Air, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Big Air
mpn: ICF72UPS, ean: 0047242642612,
Specification: Overall Dimension: 72 x 72 x 16 inches Color: Silver: Style: Traditional Finish: Silver Material: Aluminium Certification: Energy_Star, ETL Warranty: 1 Year The Big Air 72 in. Indoor Metallic Industrial Ceiling Fan boasts a uni...