Flagg-Air Aerators features low RPM with high CFM, fully enclosed continuous duty motor with 2 foot power cord, pre-lubricated and sealed bearings, and powder coated steel brackets with rubber vibration restrictors for improved mounting stability and strength. This product proudly made in the USA with USA hands. Flagg-Air Aerators have a high-impact plastic suds restrictor, high quality stainless steel shaft and an integrated T-bar handle to make installation easier. The Flagg-Air 340HT-N is easy to install, operates quietly and trouble free, includes a 7-amp mini-breaker. The Flagg-Air 340HP-N replaces the Norweco/Singulair aerator. To determine if you have a Norweco/Singulair aerator, look for Norweco/Singulair logo on the control panel, side of motor or vent cap at center of tank lid. The Flagg-Air Aerator meets or exceeds all specifications of the OEM product. The Flagg-Air has not been tested by NSF on a certified aerobic treatment plant.
Features & Highlights
- Economical and reliable replacement comparable to Norweco Singular Aerator. 15" mounting bracket designed to fit 12" tank riser opening.
- Motor is fully enclosed - Rated for continuous duty - Oversized, pre-lubricated and sealed bearings
- Low rpm, high torque motor
- High quality stainless steel shaft - Corrosion resistant bronze counter shaft
- Meets or exceeds all specifications of the OEM product
|Item Weight:||31 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 33 x 33 inches|
|Package Weight:||33 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Flagg-Air, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.