Infinity Cable CAT6A 10G CMP Shielded Solid Plenum FTP 100% Pure Copper, 1000 Feet, Bulk Cable Reel, Orange
Huge Savings Item! Save 20% on the Infinity Cable CAT6A 10G CMP Shielded Solid Plenum FTP 100% Pure Copper, 1000 Feet, Bulk Cable Reel, Orange by Infinity Cable Products at Humble Opinion. MPN: TSP2304S03OR. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Higher Quality, Better Price! Infinity Cable offers premium quality, plenum bulk cable rolls at competitive pricing. Each roll contains 1000 feet of
Higher Quality, Better Price!
Infinity Cable offers premium quality, plenum bulk cable rolls at competitive pricing. Each roll contains 1000 feet of high performance cable great for custom installation projects. All of our cables are 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore compliant with UL code
Category 6A Plenum Cable Augmented Category 6 (Category 6A / Cat6A CMP) The TIA completed a new specification that defines enhanced performance standards for unshielded twisted pair cable systems
Draft specification ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 specifies cable systems, called Augmented Category 6; or more frequently as Category 6A Plenum that operate at frequencies up to 650 MHz and will provide up to 10 Gbit/s bandwidth. The new specification has limits on alien crosstalk in cabling systems
Our wires are UL Listed, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, 3rd Party Tested
25 Years Warranty and Product Support
We want to thank all our customers who have trusted us for so long. We will continue to provide you with the best quality product possible at the most affordable prices. We love hearing your success stories and seeing everyone's projects so please feel free to leave some feedback
Features & Highlights
- Plenum Rated CMP Cat6A 650 MHz 23AWG gauge 4 Pair Solid, overall shielded, Twisted Pair FTP with Spline for better NEXT- Near End Crosstalk. 100% BARE COPPER. Orange Jacket.
- CAT6A Ethernet Bulk Cable is an ideal choice for wiring your home, office, or commercial building. Plenum rated cable, insulated with Teflon FEP material, is used in air plenum environments above suspended ceilings or below raised floors; Substitutes for CMR (Riser-rated) or unrated applications.
- Tested to exceed Category 6A performance. UL listed, TIA/EIA 568.2C standard, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, and 3rd Party Tested. Guaranteed to pass Category 6A standards. Fluke test verified to pass industry standards for crosstalk and attenuation tolerances.
- Solid and durable Cat6A cable with high bandwidth guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming. HDBaseT Certified, PoE+ Power over Ethernet.Gigabit Ethernet Performance cable standard provides performance of up to 650 MHz and is suitable for IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T and legacy speeds. IEEE 802.3af (PoE) / IEEE 802.3at (PoE+).
- Our cables are tested with an electronic performance of 3-5 DB extra margin over EIA/TIA Standard.
|Manufacturer:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Brand:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Publisher:||Infinity Cable Products|
|Studio:||Infinity Cable Products|