Prosoco R-Guard Cat 5 Liquid Applied Air & Water Resistive Barrier
Prosoco R-Guard Cat 5 Liquid Applied Air & Water Resistive Barrier by Prosoco at Humble Opinion. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cat 5® is part of the family of PROSOCO R-GUARD® products developed to prevent the movement of water and air through building envelopes. The
Features & Highlights
- Utilize Cat 5® as the primary air barrier over above grade structural surfaces prepared with R-GUARD Joint & Seam Filler and R-GUARD FastFlash®.
- Cat 5® is a single component, Silyl-Terminated-Poly-Ether (STPE) that is roller applied to produce a highly durable, seamless, elastomeric weatherproofing membrane on exterior sheathing, CMU back-up walls, and pre-cast concrete.
- Cat 5® is proven to prevent water and air penetration of the building envelope in conditions ranging from everyday weather to the drenching rains and 155 mph winds of a Category 5 hurricane.
- Cat 5® can be applied in unfavorable weather conditions to dry or damp substrates.
- This feature eliminates many weather-related construction delays and accelerates the "drying in" of new buildings.