Prosoco R-Guard MVP Liquid Applied Air & Water Resistive Barrier
Prosoco R-Guard MVP Liquid Applied Air & Water Resistive Barrier by Prosoco at Humble Opinion. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Prosoco Spray MVP is part of the family of PROSOCO R-GUARD® products developed to prevent the movement of water and air through building envelopes.
Features & Highlights
- Utilize Prosoco Spray MVP as the primary air barrier over above grade structural surfaces prepared with R-GUARD Joint & Seam Filler and R-GUARD FastFlash®.
- Prosoco Spray MVPis a single component, Silyl-Terminated-Poly-Ether (STPE) that is roller applied to produce a highly durable, seamless, elastomeric weatherproofing membrane on exterior sheathing, CMU back-up walls, and pre-cast concrete.
- Prosoco Spray MVP is proven to prevent water and air penetration of the building envelope in conditions ranging from everyday weather to the drenching rains and 155 mph winds of a Category 5 hurricane.
- Prosoco Spray MVP can be applied in unfavorable weather conditions to dry or damp substrates.
- This feature eliminates many weather-related construction delays and accelerates the "drying in" of new buildings.