Home Air Check is the advanced, accurate test kit that detects hundreds of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds, i.e., airborne chemicals), formaldehyde and growing mold that may be lurking in your home's air. NOW INCLUDES: Surface Dust Analysis to determine if there are any concerns with quantity or disbursement of particulates in your home. Only Home Air Check offers an easy-to-use test kit, an accredited laboratory, and easy-to-understand results you can act on for cleaner, healthier air. Did you know?... * 82% of homes tested don't meet recommended safe air quality levels. * VOCs can be harmful to health, especially for children, the chemically sensitive, and people with asthma. * Most VOCs can't be detected by smell. * Formaldehyde is a toxic chemical - a known human carcinogen - that causes many health issues * Home Air Check is the same quality test used by professionals, and is now available in an affordable do-it-yourself home kit. Each Home Air Check Test Kit covers a 2,000 sq. ft. area and contains a small sampling pump, and one or more sampling tubes that attach to the pump to collect the air sample. Once you have collected your air sample, you simply mail the pump and sample tubes back to us with the box and postage-paid return label provided and we will analyze your sample. Note: This is a single-use test and must be returned by the date indicated in your kit; you do NOT get to keep the test kit for future use. In 5 business days you'll receive an email with your results, telling you what we found and what you can do about it. You can also receive phone or email support should you have any questions about your results.
Features & Highlights
- **Lab Analysis is Included in Cost**
- Time sensitive, SINGLE-USE indoor air quality test measures surface dust, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), hidden mold, & formaldehyde
- Identifies the biological and inorganic particulates (mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibers, mineral dust, and misc. opaque particles) present in the home
- Gives information on what in your Home could be making you sick & Provides suggestions on how to improve your air quality
- Easy-to-use test kit; Samples returned to an AIHA-accredited laboratory for analysis
|Manufacturer:||Prism Analytical Technologies|
|Brand:||Home Air Check|
|Publisher:||Prism Analytical Technologies|
|Studio:||Prism Analytical Technologies|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Home Air Check, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.