Translucent Silicone tube is designed for a variety of pump and transfer applications including laboratory, bioprocess manufacturing and food and beverage applications. The tubes are able to withstand a high temperature of 200C (intermittent) and are available in various internal diameters and wall thickness.
Features & Highlights
- Translucent silicone rubber tube - will withstand repeated use and for visual inspection of fluids.
- Size: 12X16mm(Inner Dia*Outer Dia); Length: 5M(16.4'); Wall Thickness: 2mm(0.08")
- Operating Temperature: -76 to +428F; Hardness: 65 Degree
- Good electrical and weather ability properties - resists u.V., ozone, gases, and moisture.
- Silicone tubing - great for fluid handling, peristaltic pumps, siphoning, draining, aquaponics and water/oil change, etc.
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by uxcell, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.