This four stage reverse osmosis system consists of a stage 1 five micron Sediment filter that traps particulate matter like dirt, rust, and silt that will affect the taste and appearance of your water. Stage 2 is a five micron Carbon Block filter that helps ensure a greater reduction of chlorine and other materials that cause bad taste and odors (these are called PRE-filters because they filter in front of the reverse osmosis membrane). Stage 3 is the heart of the reverse osmosis system, the RO Membrane. This 50 gallon per day semi permeable membrane will effectively reduce TDS (total dissolved solids), Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Lead, Arsenic, Percolate, Chromium, Copper and Radium. It will also remove over 99.95% cysts such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The larger production membrane of this state of the art system also means this system has been designed to reduce Nitrates and Nitrites from your drinking water. It is important that this system is properly installed and maintained with a minimum incoming water pressure of 40 psi for it to operate as designed. Stage 4 is a high quality Carbon filter (this is called a POST-filter because it filters after the membrane). The filtered water passes through the membrane and enters the storage tank. When you're ready for a taste, it will leave the storage tank and pass through this fourth stage on its way up to the faucet. The end result? Crystal clear, high quality, and great tasting water!
In the Box:
RO Pure Reverse Osmosis module (complete with filters)
1 3 Gallon Storage tank
1 Faucet bag
Features & Highlights
- REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER: The Watts Premier RO Pure RO-4 Reverse Osmosis System uses quick change filters eliminating the mess and difficulty associated with filter changes.
- RO WATER FILTER: There are check valves installed in the manifold between cartridges to prevent back-flow and shut off valves in each filter head that shuts off the water flow when cartridges are removed. Maximum operating Pressure: 100 psi
- EASY TO INSTALL: Watts premier reverse osmosis home water treatment systems are easy to install. All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections, Back-flow prevention valves are installed between the elements
- COMPATIBLE WATER FILTER: Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak. They has compact design, so the unit requires less space below your sink. It gives Crystal clear, high quality and great tasting water
- BEST QUALITY WATER FILTER: includes a chrome top mount air gap faucet and 3 gallon storage tank. Filters change out at the push of a button
|Item Size:||4 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||16.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.3 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Watts Premier, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By CuZn Water Systems
mpn: UC-200, ean: 0804087020247,
The CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter works beneath any home or office sink to filter up to 50,000 gallons of cold water on demand. Replace the UC-200 every 50,000 gallons or 5 years, whichever comes first. In addition to Micro Sediment Membrane...
mpn: 4US-MAXL-S01, ean: 0016145269424,
Features. Filtrete High Performance Drinking Water SystemSpecifications. Color Pink. Weight 203Filtrete High Performance Drinking Water SystemSpecifications. Color: Pink. Weight: 2.03. Package Quantity: 1. Excellent Quality.. ...
AROUND THE GLOBE
For over four decades, Japan-based Enagic International has been the leading manufacturer of alkaline ionizers and water filtration machines in the world.
Our passion is to transform the tap water in your home...
By Abundant Flow Water
IRON, SULFUR, AND MANGANESE REMOVAL - COMPLETE 2.0 ft³ SYSTEM! Features & Specs: -12" x 52" Structural USA tank -2.0 ft³ high density iron and sulfur removing Filox media -Gravel bed for equal water dispersion -Fleck 2510SXT DIGITAL valve for...