WEP 858D (110V) Hot Air Rework Soldering Station, Suitable For SMD, SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA
Free Shipping Included! WEP 858D (110V) Hot Air Rework Soldering Station, Suitable For SMD, SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA by WEP at Humble Opinion. MPN: 858D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WEP 858D (110V Version), same as Atten AT858D, has exquisite dimensions and many excellent features. Airflow is strong and mild but with low noise.
WEP 858D (110V Version), same as Atten AT858D, has exquisite dimensions and many excellent features. Airflow is strong and mild but with low noise. Temperature is very easy and convenient to adjust through the knobs. Very energy-saving .The hot gun has PIR sensor. Once it's hold, AT858D will go to work mode soon. And once hand off, it will go back to rest mode. Ideal for safe demolition solder QFP, PLCC, SOP, BGA and other chips and components which are temperature-sensitive.
1. To put the unsoldering equipment ready, and leave handle on the holder
2. To connect the power
3. To set the blast nozzle (large caliber nozzle preferred).
4. To switch on the power, the screen display"-",it represents standby model (Available in microcomputer with digital LED)
5. To press▲or▼ button (revolving switch)as to set up the temperature. （Available in microcomputer with digital LED)
6. To turn the temperature switch as to set up the required temperature. (Available in luminous discharge tube display indication
7. To hold the handle, so the equipment begin to heat. To adjust the revolving switch of airflow in order to select suitable airflow, and begin to operate normally while the temperature is table.
8. To put back the handle on the holder after the work; meanwhile, the unsoldering equipment switch from heating mode to cooling heating element mode automatically. while the temperature is lower than 100C,the screen displays"-" it stands for switching to standby mode, and after the temperature of heating element is less than 70C,the equipment is on standby (if there is airflow out, it means the temperature is higher than 70C;and there is no airflow only after the temperature is lower than 70C)
9. To switch off the power unplug if there is no operation for a long period of time
Features & Highlights
- High Efficient, Space Saving and Extremely Low Noise, Enhanced Temperature Stability
- Comfortable Portable Handheld Hot Air Gun,Build-in Microcomputer Control, Warning-Up Quickly
- Digital L.E.D Screen for Hot Air Gun Precision Temperature Displays
- Alloy Metal Body with High Quality Silicone Shell for Extended Life and Power Saving
- Attention: Works under 110V Voltage, comes with 3 types of nozzles
|Item Size:||3.94 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|