Condition: 100% Brand New
Shell Material: PE
Color: as picture
Measure Medium: HCHO & TVOC
Concentration Unit: mg/m3
HCHO Range: 0.000~1.999 mg/m3
TVOC Range: 0.000~9.999 mg/m3
Atmosphere Pressure: 86Kpa~106Kpa
Relative Humidity: 20%~85%
Working Voltage: 2.4~3.0V
Detection Technique: Semiconductor Sensing Technology
Working Temperature: -10°C~45°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C~50°C
Battery: 2 x AA Battery (not included)
Size: Approx. 11.7 x 4.6cm / 4.5 x 1.8in
Package Weight: 140g
How to Use?
1. Install the batteries.
2. Turn on the Power Switch, the detector starts to preheat, and LED screen will display the count-down.
3. Calibrate: After count-down ending, take the detector outdoors in fresh air environment for 8 minutes, and then press the button 3 seconds calibrate to zero. After calibration, the detector is ready for use.
4. Star to detect: Take it indoors and wait for above 2 min to read the result.
5. After finishing detecting, turn off the power switch, and then keep it well.
a. If HCHO density≤0.10 mg/m3, it means air quality is good.
b. If 0.10 mg/m3 c. If HCHO density >0.30 mg/m3, the alarm rings 6 times, it means air quality is worse.
1 x Formaldehyde Detector (without battery)
1. Please allow 0~1inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.